Featured Slider

Monday, November 4, 2013

Love ~ Wish ~ Dream!


I was playing around with washi tape and die cuts and this is what it turned into:



SPIES:
STAMPS: Sentiments (Inkadinkadoo).
PAPER: White cardstock.  DP-Paper Pad(American Crafts)
INK: Jet Black (Staz On).
EXTRAS: Arrow die (Taylored Expressions); Washi tape; flower stickers.


That's about all I can say other than 

I loooooove washi tape!


FOR CHALLENGES:










Washi Blessings!


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif





3 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a great card, fab design.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Jessi Fogan said...

That arrow die rocks! Super fun :)

cm said...

Super fun, fresh, pretty card! LOVE those arrows! Can you believe I don't have any washi tape? I know: time to get out from under the rock...Your warm comment on my blog has made my day sparkle! Thank you!!
c