Featured Slider

Thursday, September 7, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #367- Inspirataional Photo

It's Thursday already!

I've lost track of days with the holiday this week.  I keep thinking it's a day earlier than it is.

Since it is Thursday, it's time for a new challenge at 
4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne is our hostess this week and she has chosen this sweet photo for an inspirational challenge ---
4CC #367 - Inspirational Photo
My project started one way and wound up another with caramel apples.  I used the apple die from Paper Sweeties' Homegrown set and cut apples out of patterned paper and cardstock.  I cut my "caramel" out of gold mirror paper from the gooey slime die cut from Your Next Stamp.  I wanted to use some kind of basket weave so I cut a piece of basket weave embossed paper to use as a background behind the apples.  

Go to the Hen House and check out Leanne's, Tamie's and Lori's projects!

Then use our inspirational photo to create a project and link it up to our Inlinkz and play along with us this week!

For Following Challenges:


Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Such a cool card Nance! LOVE those apples, how creative! Have a super week! xoxoxoxo

Bonnie said...

How clever to do those caramel apples! They are making my mouth water!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...just too cute. These look good enough to eat!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I really love that you chose caramel apples for your card...they're fabulous! And, what a great sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Susan said...

Sweet card! Love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!